An introduction to selling for social enterprise
This full day introductory workshop is ideal for those responsible for generating income on a day-to-day basis or for organisations who must now adapt to the “new economy”.
The workshop will cover the fundamentals of selling, from preparation to questioning styles, objection handling, and how to develop a consultative approach to sales. Whether in retail, the arts, or business start-up, we provide the foundations for successful conversion.
We cover the following Learning outcomes:
- Understand customer needs and motivations for purchase
- Defining the 7 step sales process
- How to control the momentum and content of a conversation
- Learn the art of active listening and when to recognise buying signals
- How and when to present solutions
- Overcome customer objections
- Identify when to close the sale and utilise closing techniques
- Setting realistic goals after the sale
Many who have attended the course have felt the questioning techniques are useful for developing the skills of more general staff so the content is not restricted to those “on the front line”.
Those who attend may also benefit from the course on Negotiation for beginners.
To see how else our business advisors can support your business, click here
To view upcoming workshop dates, click here
To find out if your social enterprise is eligible for free support through the Scottish Government’s Just Enterprise programme, click here
For further information on how we can support your business contact us online or call Emma Stratton on 0141 425 2900.