Organise a one day event in Glasgow for 150 delegates in the public, private and social enterprise sectors to showcase the use and benefits of the Public Social Partnership (PSP) model as pioneered by Strathclyde Partnership for Transport (SPT) and how this can be adopted by other organisations.
CEIS Events provided full event management services covering venue management; logistics; delegate registration; supply chain management; securing AV and catering; onsite event management and post-event evaluation.
The event was well-received by delegates and hailed a success by the clients with:
- 147 delegates attending
- A keynote presentation from Angela Constance MSP, Cabinet Secretary for Communities, Social Security and Equalities
- 4 practical breakout sessions on implementing the PSP model
- 95% of delegates rating the event organisation and management as excellent or good
- 98% of delegates saying they would recommend the event to a colleague
- 67% of delegates stating they plan to act following the event, including overwhelmingly looking at the PSP model and how to implement it in their own organisation.
“Great venue and very good speakers. The breakout sessions were very engaging and the conference provided excellent networking opportunities”. Richard Sullivan, Scottish Government
“Prior to this event I had no involvement in social transport and little understanding of this area. I found the speakers and presentations extremely informative and they were pitched at a level that all could understand and participate in when it came to open discussions”. Maria Dick, West Lothian Council
“Very interesting conference, diverse selection of speakers and thought provoking breakout sessions”. Mark Craske, NHS Forth Valley