We established CEIS Events in 2007 after identifying a gap in knowledge and experience in the social enterprise sector. Events can be vital for enterprises in raising awareness of their brand, products, services and ventures but they don’t all have the luxury of having a dedicated in-house resource. That’s where we come in.
With a wealth of event management experience in the UK and internationally, and with a wide-ranging events portfolio, we will work with you through every step of your event planning to support your event needs. Don’t just take our word for it, here’s what some of our customers have to say!
Our Event Management Approach
Successful event planning requires a comprehensive approach and attention to detail. We can manage and support you every step of the way to make sure everything goes to plan. See our event services.
When planning your event things to consider are:
- Why are you hosting the event?
- To inform
- To engage
- To raise funds
- To promote your products or services
- What is your budget?
- What costs are involved with running the event?
- How many event tickets, exhibition stands and sponsorship packages do you need to secure to achieve your required income?
- What is your contingency?
- Who is your event aimed at?
- Audience and delegate numbers
- Marketing strategy
- Venue and logistics
- Venue suitability and location
- Travel & accommodation
- Themes and topics
Talk to the team about organising your event today