The workshop covers the fundamentals of selling: from preparation to questioning styles, objection handling, and how to develop a consultative approach to selling. The course will discuss the sales process where behaviour is guided towards a desired outcome, culminating in the purchase of a product or service positioned in relation to the needs of the buyer.
The focus will be on the customer. This is a needs / satisfaction based course giving a positive answer to the question: “what’s in it for me?”
Who should attend?
This full day introductory workshop is ideal for those responsible for generating income on a day-to-day basis or for organisations who must now adapt to the “new economy”. Whether in Retail, the Arts, or business start-up, we provide the foundations for successful conversion.
The course covers the following learning outcomes:
- Understanding customer needs and motivations for purchase
- Defining the 7 step sales process
- How to control the momentum and content of a conversation
- Learn the art of active listening and when to recognise buying signals
- How and when to present solutions
- Overcome customer objections
- Identify when to close the sale and employ closing techniques
- Measuring and reviewing performance
Many who have attended the course have felt the questioning techniques are useful for developing the skills of more general staff but the emphasis will remain on achieving objective based outcomes.
Those who attend may also benefit from the course on Negotiation for Beginners.
Please register on the following link below. The workshop is detailed further.