Do you wish to stay with your family and friends to cherish joyful moments of their lives? Instagram app is the easiest way to click and share moments of life with the ones who follow you. Downloaded by over 500 million users all over the world, Instagram Login with Facebook ranks one of the most popular apps used by smartphone users.
What can Instagram do?
The Instagram app can be used to:
- Post pictures and videos on the users profile grid.
- Edit them with the help of a number of creative tools and filters.
- Combine a few clips into one video.
- Share multiple photos on your story along with doodling tools, which disappear by default after 24 hours from the profile.
- View stories of people you follow, appearing on a separate grid on the screen.
- Use Instagram Direct for direct push messaging service.
Is Instagram available for PC?
It is true that there is no official version for Instagram for PC as the developers do not seem keen on rolling out a web based version for its 30 million Instagram users who stay more behind the desktop rather than their smartphones. Nevertheless, various Android emulators are used to do the deed. These applications develop an Android environments on the PC for downloading APK files for various such Android apps which are required to be run on the PC.
What are the features of Instagram for PC?
Instagram, with its huge user base and acquisition by Facebook, houses more than 500 million users sharing over 400 billion pictures every day. With ubercool features such as tilt-shift blur and inbuilt filters, Instagram for PC satisfies a large set of its desktop users. Here are some key attributes of Instagram for PC.
Instagram for PC allows users to:
- Upload and share images directly from the PC.
- Use different Instagram Apps such as InstaPics.
- Upload videos from the PC.
- Get the complete version of editing tools.
- Adjust, crop and rotate pics with an ease.
- Keep storage space on the smartphone, free.
- Link Instagram account to Facebook, Google+ etc. and share instantly.
- Change or upload cover pictures on shared videos.
Steps to download Instagram for PC (Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10)
- To download Android apps on a desktop, the most important requirement is having an emulator. If your PC does not have an emulator, BlueStacks Android emulator should first be downloaded using Google Play Store and a Google account.
- Once BlueStacks is downloaded (for free), it needs to be installed. BlueStacks is an emulator app which creates an Android-bases workplace for other apps and is compatible Windows, Mac, Linux; all alike.
- After BlueStacks has been installed on the PC, the APK for Instagram is searched from the search panel.
- Install Instagram for PC (Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10), by clicking on the option.
- Once the installation is done, the user will be able to see an Instagram icon on the desktop.
- It is always better to open Instagram from the BlueStacks app library, as trying to run Instagram directly by clicking on its icon may indicate some login errors.
Is Instagram Login for PC, a painstaking task?
Surprisingly, the Instagram Login for PC is as easy as breathing. The first-time Instagram users must click the “sign up” button, which can be seen on the window when the app is run on the desktop. Camscanner App As soon as the asked information is filled up, Instagram creates the user profile and the user can now access the app freely.
The users who already have an existing Instagram account, only need to put in their Login ID and password for the first time. The users can also access Instagram, with valid Facebook Login details.
To Sum It Up
Instagram for PC is an easy to use app which makes posting and editing pics and videos a fun thing to do. It prompts up notifications on the screen in real time and helps reaching contacts through Instagram Direct.