Financial management training
This series of training courses is intended to significantly increase the ability of boards and practitioners to make valued and informed decisions relating to the financial management of Third Sector organisations. Courses will be delivered at a number of locations across Scotland and are of a participative nature.
Finance training for staff & Board members
This full day participative course covers a range of items including:
- Finance terminology – The basics and what they mean
- Office Bearer/Trustee responsibilities – A simple view to help you understand the ‘jargon’ and what it means to you
- Statutory reporting – A brief look at why it is important to you
- Understanding and interpretation of accounts – How to read them and the important areas to look at
- Management accounts – What they are and how to use them
- Cash control – How to do it and what to look out for – a bank reconciliation exercise is included in the course for delegates to complete
To see how else our business advisors can support your business, click here
To view upcoming workshop dates, click here
To find out if your social enterprise is eligible for free support through the Scottish Government’s Just Enterprise programme, click here
For further information on how we can support your business contact us online or call Emma Stratton on 0141 425 2900.