Tendering for Contracts
The public sector market is a significant opportunity for social enterprises with a growing trend amongst service commissioners and procurement professionals to engage with the Third Sector.
Tendering for contracts, however, can be a challenging task for organisations and many are put off by what can often be a complex, rules-driven purchasing process with stiff competition from unknown bidders.
Whether looking to become ‘tender ready’ or targeting a specific contract opportunity; this is where we come in. Offering one-to-one business support, our expert team has a wealth of knowledge and experience in supporting organisations through the tendering process in areas including:
- Understanding the procurement landscape: ‘who buys what’; the terminology; procurement and tendering processes; legal considerations and tendering rules
- Becoming tender ready
- Identifying opportunities and making best use of procurement portals
- Reviewing and understanding tender documents
- Deciding on whether or not to bid
- Developing contract method statements
- Costing and pricing bids
- Promoting your organisation in your tender
- Responding to Community Benefit Clauses
- Supporting tender preparation
- Presenting professional tenders
- Obtaining feedback from the buyer
- Bidding in partnership or consortia
If you feel we can support your business please contact Sally Gallery on 0141 425 2909 or by email, email@example.com.