The Widening Horizons Growth Accelerator supports ambitious social entrepreneurs and enterprises in Glasgow to strengthen their organisations, achieve growth, and develop their social impact.
What are the benefits of the programme?
This programme offers one-to-one and peer-based business support, training from sector experts and access to potential investors and lenders.
- Business support: Our team of advisors will work with you on a one-to-one and group basis to put a scale-up plan in place. They’re experts in their field and understand the unique drivers for social entrepreneurs.
- Tailored Advice: We have a network of industry experts in areas including: marketing social impact, finance, managing growth, digital, and more to help your social enterprise grow.
- Peer Support: You will be working with other social entrepreneurs on a similar journey, who will act as a sounding board and a safe place to share experiences, ideas, and concerns.
- Are an incorporated social enterprise (CIC, Company Ltd by Guarantee, LLP, sole trader or legally constituted third sector organisation or you can demonstrate a commitment to adopting an appropriate legal structure).
- Have at least one year of track record, or an early stage idea with high-growth potential.
- Operate from within Glasgow City Council boundary and, if, in business premises, you must be registered with the Non-Domestic Rates office within the Council.
- Are not engaged in any activities such as gambling or other industries that could be deemed unethical.
- Are hoping to scale up your business/product/service in the next 6-12 months but need expert support and possibly investment to realise your ambitions.
- And your team are motivated and committed to building a scalable business and can commit to the programme of support.
Or, if you need more information to decide whether it’s for you, join us at our Glasgow Social Enterprise Accelerator Webinar on Thursday 15 October 2020 @ 1 pm